Lauren Williams (Montgomery, Greene, Preble, Fayette, Highland, Clinton, Ross, Pike and Jackson counties).
Becca Briggs (Butler, Warren and Hamilton, and Clermont counties).
Lisa Grant (Miami, Darke, Clark, Madison, Miami, Mercer, Auglaize, Champaign, Logan, Union, Van Wert, Allen, Hardin and Shelby counties).
Sonja Lemmerbrock, Director, Strategic Growth and Business Development.
At Dayton Children’s our mission is the relentless pursuit of optimal health for every child within our reach.
Resources for you and your patients
We invite you to browse our directory of patient information to find resources to share with your patients.
To order up to date referral guides and Kids Health sheets, please visit our Brand Resource Center to have these delivered to your office
COVID-19 information hub:
COVID-19 continues to be an evolving situation, we are committed to being your partner in getting you the resources you need. You can find up to date information and patient materials on our COVID-19 resource hub
- Webinars with our experts
- Testing and quarantine guidelines
- Clinical and vaccine resources
The Center for the Female Athlete
- We see patients ages 12-22 for a variety of conditions such as:
- Nutritional concerns
- Sport specific injury prevention
- Bone health and bone density testing
- Risk assessment for the RED-S female athlete triad
- Mental health screening
- Performance anxiety/body image issues
- The Center for the Female Athlete at Dayton Children’s Hospital exists to empower our female athletes to nurture the best version of themselves. Our goal is to treat the whole athlete, not just their injury. Learn more on how this could benefit your patients.
- Watch the commercial!
Looking for education opportunities?
Browse continuing education events and catch up on past Grand Rounds presentations
Stay informed on updates and services with our Pediatric Link newsletter